Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Artist Research Project

So basically my university decided 8 weeks ago to give us an artist research project to do, due in on our first day! I went through most of the summer holidays thinking that perhaps they weren't going to set us any work...but oh boy was I wrong. And they didnt exactly notify us very well on the project either. The only reason I found out we had a project to do was because out of curiosity I logged on to our student portal and had a little nose around. If I hadn't done that, there is no way I wouldve known about the project and would've totally embarrassed myself on the first day.
Basically, the project asked us to look at a variety of books/magazines/websites and artists and to create a scrapbook about what we found interesting - so in other words, it was an artist research project. I haven't quite finished it yet, but I've spent alot of time and effort on what I have done so far! I haven't got too much let to do....artist research projects arent the most interesting to do, but I took photos of the work I've done so far and I'm pretty pleased with how they look visually, so I thought I'd share them on here :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com