Monday, 31 December 2012

Presents!

Its January tomorrow...where has all the time gone? I had a really great time last week celebrating Christmas with my family and friends, but it was also my 20th birthday too so I was extra busy! I didn't even have time to make one blog post at all, so this is a little late..but nonetheless I received some pretty awesome presents this year :)
A new laptop from my mum! My current laptop is now 4 years old and a little worse for wear, so it was about time to upgrade to this bad boy :D Its a smart little Toshiba with an i7 processor and Windows 8. I have yet to transfer all my documents and stuff onto it however.
Some girly things, including hair products and bathtime soaps and scrubs!
This beautiful hello kitty rice bowl I believe came from the japan centre in London, and its so pretty I'd feel guilty putting it in the dishwasher..
Some amusing cat and food themed presents...two of my favourite things in the whole world :D
My mum got me this beautiful biscuit tin from Rye apparently, knowing that im not really into biscuits but also respecting my love of cats! The tin is so pretty I will definitely keep it forever!
And of course the amazing 'TED' on dvd - I liked this film so much I made sure to go see it twice at the cinema.
Jasmine Moon flavoured tea! Never tried it but its so pretty I am very tempted...
Some more girly things...for bathtimes...
And some vodka!
A bit of Vogue magazine too...might seem like an odd present to some people but these magazines are mildly expensive and my mum understands that I quite like to read fashion mags :'D
A beautiful scarf...love this :')
And a blue velvet dress...I told my mum I wanted this in an email, its almost identical to a japanese version I've seen for sale on the Dazzlin jp website.
nail varnishes to add to my evergrowing collection....
A really pretty measuring tape!
Mac foundation in NC15! My shade and favourite foundation of all time.
Seeing as its been super rainy lately I also got a nice waterproof, bulky portfolio to keep all my work safe on my commute to and from university.
A lovely black shirt with a nice collar and little metal tips on it! A piece I like to call a staple part of my wardrobe...
more girly soaps :D
and fashion tights!
Some lovely Urban Outfitters jewellery...
 And last but not least - A Street Cat Named Bob! Cannot wait to read this. In 2010 I was queueing up for a concert and this homeless guy wandered over with this ginger cat on his shoulder...and its only in recent months I've come to realise that this is the same guy and his cat! Small world :'D
Anyway thats all for now, I have to get ready for some new years things going on at my house tonight :) Happy new year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com