Sunday, 27 January 2013

The Busiest Month....

This month I've had so much to do and get done, I had an entire list of things to complete in just a few weeks from coursework to driving related stuff, and it typically had to snow :) Although it was just a little at first....I took this from the kitchen window of the garden:
And after a while it kept snowing and snowing - the roads were a nightmare, and once the snow had settled it quickly became ice. It was more than a little difficult getting too and from work...
As were the railway lines... Believe it or not this is a photo of a railway line at Eynsford station I took one morning before going to university three days before our deadline. When I got there, the train times sign was still saying the 7.49am train was delayed - and by that time it was 10am...normally I would've just gone home and made a cup of tea, but I couldn't because I had to be in university to complete our project that was due in just 3 days later. However I managed to get the last train going to London after an hour of waiting in the cold...and it was the last train going to London for the rest of the day because the lines were so bad. I like to think that this was the worst day ever :')
A few years ago I would've loved snow cancelling my day - but like I said, this has been the busiest month ever and I couldn't afford a day of sitting around in my pjs drinking tea and watching X Files DVDS.. :( We had a group project to create in three weeks at university, an essay to write, a development folder to put together, as well as finishing up our previous projects since October.
Everyone was so stressed.... :'D I haven't really had a moments rest to do the things I normally do, or even write a blog post, so I have a lot of catching up to do.
But we did manage to have some fun in all the extra time spent at university...ahem.
Work and chores aside, I also had tickets to go to a special one off night in Gravesend, where the cast from The Inbetweeners were doing a question and answer session, then an auction of goodies from the filming, and then a screening of the movie! Heres hoping they bring out a second film...
On a final note - all our work (including everything I listed) is due in tomorrow at university. Bit nervous and exciting - its our first formal marking of work, so heres hoping it goes well :'D
And this is just 2/3 of everything due in. The rest of my work is at university, our latest project, and when its been marked I will have to write about it on here as it certainly was a difficult project in more ways than one...
So much stuff! And those folders are a3 and a2 size...they're not even little and they're quite heavy :( I'm going to struggle getting all this to university, and I really hope I get a good grade...won't find out for a few weeks though, but I tried my best :3 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com