Sunday, 31 May 2015

External Project - The Owl and The Pussycat app

Our second project of the year was the External Project - we had to choose from a list of live projects with a variety of organisations ranging from the BBC to Southwark council. I was most interested in a live project by Shoreditch based company Nexus Productions, which involved designing a concept for a children's interactive storybook app. I decided to illustrate The Owl and The Pussycat (reworking a previous project from first year!).
Most of the interactivity involves simple drag and click, such as recieving the 'boat hire' ticket from the machine or helping the Owl to play the guitar. Another idea is using the microphone on the ipad to 'blow' the Pea Green boat out to sea. I have as of yet to make it a working app! For now it is just concept illustrations. This is definitely one of my favourite works from this year, and I think when I get some time I might continue with it (:
 

2 comments:

Jelly Gamat Gold G said...

Thank for sharing
Visit http://jellygamatgoldg31.com/obat-diabetes-melitus-alami/

Ace Maxs31 said...

mantap dah ainfonya kawan
http://acemaxs31.com/obat-herbal-kanker-payudara/

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com